Monday, April 4, 2022

It is time to Heal

A moment ago I was almost in tears because of the heel pain that's bothering me for a while now. The miniscule task of dropping Biryani to the bus stop seems impossible due to the pain.  As we were walking down the road to drop Biryani she asked if we can go for a mother daughter walk in the evening. I replied with a no because I can barely walk. The helplessness of a mother of not being physically able to do the minimum for the child is indeed agonizing. 


The excruciating pain is intolerable. As i recline on my bed, in pain and agony after dropping the little one to school, i kind of break down.It's the helplessness that takes a toll more than the pain. Just then I look up the ceiling and find these magical hues on the ceiling. The little bit of light rays that could make way through the curtain has created a miraculous mix of colours to give a new meaning to the ceiling. The room looks enthralling by this vibrant sport of light and darkness. 


For me it is an experience of watching Aurora borealis in my room on a scorching April noon.  The picture clicked doesn't do justice to the beauty I experienced. 

The message i perceived from the phenomenon is, no matter how dark it is... Light will make it's way. It was a kind of note sent by the universe. Yes,i know It's science, but isn't that's the magic of science! It's metaphorically amazing at times. Teaching us life lessons in the simplest way. 
So! My dear Heel... It's time to Heal 😁


#motivation #parenting #motherhood #lifelessons #Arthritis #pain #light #positivevibes  #Momlife #momblogger #parenthood #parent #biryani 



No comments: