Wednesday, July 28, 2021

To Pee or not to Pee

I hate those midnight wala nature calls. Mostly when I am in deep slumber it'sthe bladder that kind of knocks from within making me feel like the cloud overburdened with rain, ready to burst and she'd it's weight.
I try to control and make up my mind... Aajke ami uthbo na hishu korte (tonight I am not getting up to pee) I turn this side,I turn that side trying to go back to sleep with the Hamletian dillema but the bladder seems impregnated with the waste water which needs immediate attention and I have no option but to run...run with those sleepy eyes to the toilet with reluctance  once again only to discover the eternal truth...


Tyag mei hi Sukh hain (Secret to happiness is  sacrifice) 😇😇😇



Then sleep like the infuriated lover leaves me to stay awake until the yellow fingers of the sun reaches me through the chinks of the curtains.
But tonight was  different and instead of fighting with my bladder I thanked it as I got to witness the magical Brishti (rain) and listen to its tunes sitting in my balcony while eating a banana and munching on some biscuits. My skin is not soaked but my soul is... Or is it both 😊


#rain #pluviovile #rainsong #morning #rainyday #rainraingoaway #kolkata #blogger #momblogger #soul #skin #humour #bladder #pee #hamlet #sun #brishti #monsoon #cloud #night #day #sunrise #day #music




No comments: